BPP is a market leading organisation with the expertise and experience to develop and train business professionals throughout their careers, and offers a range of degree programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate level for students. BPP currently has a Law School and Business School, and was granted degree awarding powers in 2007. In July 2010 BPP became the first private sector organisation in the UK in over three decades to become a university college.
In nearly all areas of its business, BPP has leading or strong market positions, built on outstanding educational success and high levels of customer satisfaction.
The fact that more than 5,500 students opt to study at BPP’s six law schools every year and over 19 leading law firms choose BPP as the exclusive training provider for their employees, testifies BPP Law School’s reputation as a leading legal education provider. At BPP, the emphasis is on preparing students for a career in law, rather than in offering a mere qualification. The School combines unique pro bono opportunities, tuition by experienced practitioners and excellent links to top law firms to prepare students for practice.
BPP Business School offers high quality undergraduate, postgraduate and professional qualifications in five major branches of business education. The School’s strong links with local and international businesses play a major part in the design and delivery of its courses.
BPP is BAC accredited and was included in Britain’s Top Employers in 2009. BPP Law School has been designated by the Securities and Investment Institute (SII) as a ‘Centre of Excellence’ in the field of investment regulation and compliance.
- High quality study experience Teaching at BPP is of the highest standards with expert academics joining hands with legal practitioners to prepare you for a variety of careers. Teachers at the Business School are a dynamic mix of business practitioners and academics who bring in both theoretical and practical business perspectives to the classroom.
- Industry connections BPP’s competitive edge lies in its alliances with national and international legal firms. The School uses these connections to offer you the latest information on career choices and to provide excellent networking opportunities.
- Pro bono opportunities You can test your legal knowledge in real-life situations by volunteering to offer legal help to the needy. BPP’s award winning Pro Bono Centre offers many such opportunities.
- Central locations All the six law schools of BPP are located at the financial and legal centres of the UK’s major cities offering you constant exposure to the latest happenings in the legal profession.
- Career services BPP’s career services provide specialist, one-to-one support enabling you to achieve your career aspirations.
- Facilities BPP’s Business School in London has been specially designed to create a business-like environment and is equipped with the latest technology, including interactive electronic whiteboards, plasma screens providing live information.
- Fast-track your career The Business School has introduced new study programmes that allow students to gain additional qualifications while pursuing their chosen programmes of study. Students can also work towards receiving professional body qualifications during their post graduate studies.
BPP Law School Undergraduate Courses
- LLB (Hons)
- LLB (Hons) Accelerated
- LLB (Hons) International Commercial Law
- LLB (Hons) International Commercial Law – Accelerated
BPP Law School Postgraduate Courses
- LLM (Commercial Law)
- LLM (Financial Regulation and Compliance)
- LLM (International Business Law)
- LLM (Comparative Commercial Law)
- LLM (International and Comparative Tax Law)
- LLM (Trans-national Criminal Justice)
- LLM (Chinese Investment and Business Law)
- LLM (Islamic Finance and Business Law)
- LLM (Professional Legal Practice)
BPP Law School Professional Courses
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
BPP Business School Undergraduate Courses
- International Extended Degree in Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management – Accelerated
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance – Accelerated
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance – Accelerated
- BSc (Hons) Professional Accounting
- BSc (Hons) Professional Accounting – Accelerated
BPP Business School Postgraduate Courses
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Finance
- MSc Management with Project Management
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Marketing
BPP Business School Professional Courses
BPP Preparation & Support Programmes Courses
- International Foundation Year in Business or Legal Studies
- Pre-Masters in Business or Law
- Qualified career tutors and advisors with professional experience; many of them have served in recruitment panels.
- Personalised, one-to-one support with flexible schedules. Support is offered in person, or through mail / phone.
- Mock interviews are conducted to assist students to face interviews with confidence.
- Help is offered on CV preparation, application review and cover letter writing.
- Using its excellent links with the legal community and businesses, the College has built a database of vacancies offering leads to full-time, part-time or volunteering opportunities.
- Assistance on selecting suitable careers as well as employer research is provided.
- Workshops on career choices are conducted throughout the year; exclusive workshops for international students also take place periodically.
- Employers from various industries are invited for guest lectures and workshops to link students to professions. Networking events are also organised.
- Buddy Scheme helps law students to get in touch with BPP students who are already training or serving at the firm or chambers with whom they have the interview.
- Manish Bhasin BBC Sport’s presenter/commentator