Cranfield is an exclusively postgraduate university located at the heart of the UK. It has 2 campuses, the main campus is at Cranfield, Bedfordshire and the second is the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom based at Shrivenham, Oxfordshire.
The main Campus is unique in the United Kingdom for having its own operational airport(Cranfield Airport) on Campus.
Cranfield University was formed in 1946 as the College of Aeronautics on the former Royal Air Force base of RAF Cranfield.
In 1993, the institution’s Royal Charter was amended granting full university status under the name of Cranfield University.
Cranfield is a practical university with large scale, world class facilities. Going there, you will have the opportunity to work with leading thinkers in Aerospace, Defence and Security, Energy and Power, Environment and Agrifood, Manufacturing, Transport System and Water as well as in the world renowned school of management.
- UK No1 for Research Income per Academic(Times Higher Education, 2017)
- 5th Time Winner of the prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize
- 81% of research is classed as world leading or internationally Excellent.(Research Excellence Framework, 2014)
- Triple Accredited business school- AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
- 1:5 staff:student ratio
- 96% graduates were employed within 6 months of graduating. (DLHE 2015-16)
- Chevening Scholarship
- GBP 4000 towards tuitions Fees- Cranfield School of Management- (Competitive)
- Please get in touch with PTC for details!
- Warren East– CEO of Rolls Royce
- John McFarlane– Executive Chairman of Barclays
- Dr Gareth Williams– Quality Manager Airbus Group
- Adel Al Redha– EVP and COO Emirated Airline
- Prakash Ramiah– COO Leal Energy Ltd, Mauritus